Saturday 16 August 2014

Paper Towns by: John Green

Genre: Young Adult Drama, Romance, Adventure, Mystery

Paper Towns is one of my all-time favourite books. The book follows Quentin, a high school senior who has a crush on a mysterious bad girl named Margo. One night, Margo whisks Quentin off on an adventure to get revenge on all of the people who have annoyed them both. The next morning, Quentin remembers all of the fun he had, however he notices that Margo is missing from school. She is still missing until graduation, so he and his friends go on a road trip to find her.

I can say that Paper Towns is one of my favourite books. I liked how this book did not just contain some romance, but also mystery and adventure. Once again, John Green has created a genius book. 

This book has many different genres, so it can draw the attention of many different readers. The book is so versatile, and that is why I like it.

Overall, this book had many different elements to it. I liked the many different genres, so I didn't get bored. This book was filled with suspense, and I couldn't put it down. I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars, for it's versatility.

Bye for Now!
Paperback Princess



No comments:

Post a Comment