Tuesday 25 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #8 Books on My Winter TBR List



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme from The Broke and The Bookish that allows users to share their top choices of the topic of the week!

I am so excited for winter, because I feel like that is when I get the most reading done. Who would want to play outside in the cold when there are books to read?! There are so many books that I am looking forward to reading this winter. 

1. We Were Liars by: E. Lockhart 
This was highly recommended by so many people for so many reasons! 


2. Shatter Me by: Tahereh Mafi 
Again, a book that has been recommended by so many readers, and I feel like it is similar to the Divergent series! 


3. Anatomy of a Misfit by: Andrea Portes 
This was a book that was on my fall TBR list, fall isn't done yet, so hopefully I will read it by the time winter comes. 


4. The Geography of You and Me by: Jennifer E. Smith 
I read this author's other romance novel: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, so I am also interested in this one, even though I do have a love-hate relationship with romance novels. 


5. I Was Here by: Gayle Forman 
This book is expected in January, and I loved Gayle Forman's other book If I Stay, so I am quite excited for this one. 


6. Let it Snow by: John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle 
I had to include at least one Christmas book on this list, I think this will be a great book to get into the spirit! 


7. My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories edited by: Stephanie Perkins 
This Christmas book contains twelve holiday stories from twelve amazingly talented authors. The book was edited and co-written by Anna and The French Kiss author Stephanie Perkins 


8. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by: Jenny Han 
I read Jenny Han's Summer series years ago, so I really want to read more from her. 


9. Since You've Been Gone by: Morgan Matson 
This book does take place in the summer, but I feel like I need a little reminder of the wonderful sunny season that it is. I miss it :(


10. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by: Michelle Hodkin 
This book was recommended to me on goodreads, as well as me reading many reviews on it. I want to give it a try. 


What books do you want to read this winter? 

Bye for Now! 
Emily @ Paperback Princess

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to many of your picks, Emily! Well, the books didn't make my TTT for this week, but they're all on my TBR list. I'm really anxious to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, My True Love Gave to Me, The Geography of You and Me, and I Was Here especially. I have yet to read If I Stay and This is What Happy Looks Like, though. Enjoy your winter reads, and happy holidays!:)

    Claire @ Bookworm Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Claire, happy holidays to you! I highly recommend If I Stay, it was such a great, emotional book.

      Delete